ToyTec’s Ultimate 3″ Suspension lift kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Toyota Tundra
ToyTec’s engineers selected these products for a complete lift for your Tundra. This kit offers the best ride and performance on and off road.
- ToyTec/Bilstein Adjustable coilovers – Part # TTAFCS-207 – featuring Bilstein 5100 maintenance free shocks, adjustable from 1 to 3″ lift. (spanner wrench included for adjustment).
- Preset 2 1/2″ to 3″ lift. No spring compressor needed; fully assembled for a bolt on front lift.
- Front Diff Drop Kit – Part # TU-DR-07 – The front differential drop kit will reduce the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
Rear Shock Options:
- Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks – rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road. Recommended for 0-1″ Lift
- TT207R- ToyTec Rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road. – OEM style stem – Reuses factory bushings. Recommended for 1-3″ Lift
- TT-2007TRR – ToyTec Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications. – OEM style stem – Reuses factory bushings. Recommended for 1-3″ Lift
Rear Lift Options:
- BK-1 Rear 1″ block kit
- BK-15 – Rear 1.5″ block kit
- TT-MINI – ToyTec Progressive 3 Leaf Add-A-Leaf kit with U-bolts. Provides approximately 1.5″ of lift. Installed on top of your overload spring.
- SKLTUN – Toytec 1-1.5″ Adjustable Shackles with new lower bushings
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms – 87500 – Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25490 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.