ReadyLift 3″ Front, 1″ Rear Lift Kit for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 TOYOTA Tundra 2WD/4WD
ReadyLIFT® Suspension Inc. has used proven technological engineering methods to produce a 3-inch SST Suspension Lift System (P/N 69-5175) for the 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra / TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior trucks featuring a new 1.0″ Rear Block. The 3-inch intermediate Smart Strut Technology system fits all 2007-2019 Toyota Tundras / TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior (Crew Max, Double Cab, Standard Cab), including both 2WD and 4WD models, particularly the TRD model trucks. In some cases TRD Tundra trucks have less factory rake than non-TRD models. This new tapered 1.0″ rear block included in the 69-5175 kit will give most TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior trucks approximately a near level stance. This kit provides the owner with the opportunity to upgrade to larger wheel and tire combinations up to 35-inches in diameter while retaining the great stock ride and handling characteristics.
Note: Not for use on 2015-17 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein shocks
This is a complete suspension lift kit that includes a powder coated steel strut extension, front differential drop spacers, sway bar spacers, skid plate spacers and new 1-inch rear lift block. The SST strut extension and diff drop bracket has been designed to provide 3-inches of front suspension lift while retaining the OEM safe suspension geometry. Unlike other kits, the ReadyLIFT® 3-inch suspension system requires no cutting or strut spring pre-loading and installs quickly and safely using the provided heavy-duty hardware. Quality step-by-step instructions are provided with every kit.
Our 69-5175 SST Lift Kit for the Toyota Tundra TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior will get rid of that “stink bug” stance while lifting the truck both front and rear and retaining your factory ride. Toyota pickups are built around quality and ReadyLIFT has designed this 3-&-1 lift system to retain the quality ride and handling that you expect from a Toyota product.
Note: It is ReadyLIFT’s position that our objective is to provide a product that levels the vehicle. Through on-going research we have discovered that Toyota trucks have a unique pattern of being manufactured and sold with varying degrees of rear to front rake. It appears that many Toyota trucks are not the same height or possess the same rake as the same stock truck sitting next to it. Our research has determined there can be as much as 1.0″ difference in rake and ride height from truck to truck.
TRD-equipped trucks often have less rake compared to a non-TRD truck. Measurements on some customer’s trucks have revealed as much as 1.0″ difference in the factory front end.
Watch Installation Video:
ReadyLIFT® 69-5175 Features
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift – Guaranteed
- Precison crafted upper strut extensions designed to position the strut in the same mounting angle position.
- Kit includes differential drop brackets which lowers the differential on 4WD models. This keeps the near factory CV angle specifications that Toyota built into these great trucks.
- Includes new sway bar drop down spacers.
- Skid Plate Spacers provided to adjust the skid plate down when using differential drop brackets.
- E-coated finish on the strut extensions, rear blocks and u-bolts will last as long as your Toyota.
- Model-specific rear blocks are designed FOR the Toyota Tundra. These are not universal blocks. These are OEM-equivalent tapered cast iron rear blocks just like the factory would make.Professional installation time is estimated at two to three hours. An alignment will be necessary upon completion of installing the kit. Like all other ReadyLift kits, the 2012-UP Tundra lift kit is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Popular wheel and tire sizes used for this vehicle include the stock rims (17×8, 6.5″ backspacing) with 33″ tires, 20×8.5 rims with 285/65/20 tires. 35″ tires will fit with minor modifications to the skid plate.
Information about tire and wheel size:
35″ Maximum tire diameter
35×11.50 for no rub on a 9″ wide wheel with +25 offset
18″ – 285/75R18
20″ – 295/65R20
22″ – 285/55R22
Toyota Motor Company USA displays Brooks & Dunn’s Midnight Rider Tundra Tailgater in their booth at the 2009 SEMA Show. Toyota used ReadyLift 69-5075 SST Mild LIft Kit.