Pro Comp 4″ Lift Kit with ES9000 Shocks for Toyota Tundra 2007-2015
Pro Comp 4″ Lift Kit, Suspension System with ES9000 Shocks for Toyota Tundra 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Fits 2007 to 2015 Toyota Tundra
- Lift Height: 4 Inch
- Front lift method: Crossmember, Steering Knuckles & Strut Spacers
- Rear lift method: Lift Blocks w/U-Bolts & Add-A-Leaf
- Includes: Strut Extensions, Cross members, Bump Stops, Sway Bar Drop Brackets, all necessary hardware & instructions
- Rear ES9000 Shocks Included
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50 Inch
- Requires 20 Inch wheels with 5.75 to 6.18 Inch backspace
- Fits 2WD & 4WD Models
- Note: The removal of the front and rear fender mud flaps may be needed for use of a 35×12.50 tire.
Pro Comp’s 4 inch Suspension System for the Toyota Tundra, 2WD & 4WD installs without any cutting of the factory cross members and provides clearance for 35 inch tires. Extended steering knuckles are used to keep the rack & pinion steering unit in the factory location, preserving factory steering geometry and handling. The knuckles combined with the rock proof, CNC laser cut, one-piece lower cross members, provide performance, durability and ease of installation that Tundra owners demand. Advanced engineering maintains proper CV axle angles and allows the full range of compression and extension throughout the travel cycle, without binding ball joints. This system is 100% compatible with the factory VSC electronic stability control system.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.