Eibach Pro Truck Sport Leveling Shocks for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 TOYOTA Tundra
PRO-TRUCK Sport | Sport Performance Shocks
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE—ON OR OFF-ROAD
Take your truck performance to the next level! Engineered using the same industry-leading shock technology found in SCORE, CORR, Dakar and WRC racing, the Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport shocks deliver maximum performance on or off-road.
Today’s larger wheels and tires put more stress on your suspension system. The Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport Shocks are built to handle the extreme forces using a superior Monotube Design with 46mm Pistons for fade-free performance. Each shock is designed to help your truck or SUV maximize all available wheel travel for a smoother ride when the “Going Gets Tough”!
Driving is believing! You haven’t experienced the Eibach Difference until you have driven a Truck or SUV equipped with PRO-TRUCK Sport shocks! The transformation in handling and performance—all without sacrifcing ride quality—is why Eibach is the first choice of Off-Road Racers and Enthusiasts world-wide.
- Built tough with More Off-road Performance in Mind.
- Adjustable Front Spring Perch Design for Lifting/Leveling
- Ride height is adjustable in increments – 0, .75″, 1.5″, 2.25″ or 3″ of average lift with stock coils.
- Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport Shocks are Made in the USA and built to last using a Monotube Design with 46mm Pistons, Larger Nitro-Coated Rods and Heavy-Duty Durable Zinc Coated Shock Bodies
- Every PRO-TRUCK Sport Shock is Dyno Tested for Quality and Performance
- High Performance Handling & Stability—On or Off Road
- Legendary Eibach Ride Quality
- Easy—Direct Replacement Installation
- Two Year Warranty
- Priced per pair