ICON 0-3.5″ Front Coilovers for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Featuring a 2.5” nitrogen-charged race style shock that delivers a great ride both on and off the road.
The system allows an additional 0” – 3.5” lift to provide clearance for larger tires.
These adjustable coilover shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma’s front suspension. These coilovers come complete with all the hardware necessary to complete the installation as well as a sway bar relocation bracket kit to adjust the location of the sway bar to clear the larger shock. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5″ back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0″ – 3.5″
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8″ PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5″ shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
Toyota Tacoma 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015