ToyTec’s Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100 shocks for Toyota Tacoma 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 (Will NOT fit 2016 Toyota Tacoma)
1.5 to 3″ lift kit with Eibach front coils (3″ average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the second C clip setting from the bottom)
Standard cab and 4cyl models should use the Lowest C Clip setting
DO NOT EXCEED THIS SETTING OR DAMAGE CAN OCCUR
Double cab models may require top plate spacers for full 3″ lift
- C475 Height adjustable Bilstein front 5100 shocks
- TP14 spacer for correction of drivers side lean
- 112-620 Eibach/Toytec front coil springs 620lb spring rate
- TAC-DR-05 Front diff drop kit (choose from options)
- C476 – Bilstein 5100 Series rear shocks
Rear Options: Choose above
- TAC-AL Toytec standard 2″ lift add-a-leafs with anti friction pads. This long style AAL offers a great ride and has anti-friction pads already installed. Fits standard 3 leaf springs and 4 leaf or TSB springs.
- 1 1/2″ blocks with U-bolts
- 1″ blocks with U-bolts
- Dakar Full Rear Springs with U-Bolts and Bushings *Note: Rear Bilstein shocks will be substituted for longer ToyTec’s BOSS shocks if you decide to go with Dakars.
- Typical ride heights achieved:
- 1st clip setting – Approximately 1.5″
- 2nd clip setting – Approximately 3″
- Some Double cab models may require top plate spacers for full 3″ lift
- 1st clip setting – Approximately 3″
Q. What size tires can I run on stock wheels with the 3″ kit?
We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 265/75/16 tires are about the largest for the 2005up trucks, on stock wheels. The back spacing, and distance of the tire to suspension components is very close on the front end.
Q. What size tires can I run on a 16×8″ wheel?
With 4″ or 4.5″ back spacing we have several trucks running 285/75/16 tires, but they may rub on the front depending on wheel width, and back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and “test fit” any wheel tire combination you are considering
NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacomas.
Only for 6-lug Tacomas.
Please check your application before ordering.