- Provides 2.5 Inch of lift in the front and 1 Inch in the rear without modifying existing suspension
- Allows use of up to 32 Inch diameter tires/wheel combination for improved ground clearance
- High quality 1/4 Inch thick laser cut and welded steel strut extension
- Machined differential skid plate drop down spacers
- 1 Inch cast steel rear lift blocks with U-bolts
Performance Accessories introduces a 2.5 inch front strut extension and 1 inch rear lift for Toyota Tacoma pickups that levels the front-to-rear stance of the vehicle. TL231PA features a heavy-duty pair of one-piece 1/4 inch thick front leveling spacers that are laser cut and precision welded to ensure the highest quality and fitment. The kit also includes 1 inch cast steel rear lift blocks with U-bolts; machined front differential skid plate spacers; and high strength hardware. Installation will allow the vehicle to run up to a 32 inch diameter tire. This system works without a coil spring compressor.