OME 1.5-3″ Front Lift Coilovers For 1995.5, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma
Nitrocharger Sport is the most advanced and innovative 4×4 shock absorber on the market, and is now available for a range of vehicles. Designed by a dedicated team of OME ride control engineers through an exhaustive vehicle specific development program, Nitrocharger Sport 4×4 shock absorbers deliver the best control, durability and most comfortable ride over all terrain.
- These shocks offer an improved ride on/off road.
- Front shocks for 95-04 Tacoma and 96-02 4Runner
- Will not work with ToyTec front spacer kits (will work with coil kits that use a top plate spacer and OME coils).
- Nitrogen gas charged. Best ride/performance for kits with OME front coils.
- Priced per pair.
As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 880: Stock front weight.1.5 inch lift.
- OME 881: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch
- OME 883: 200 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
**2wd Prerunner lift heights may vary. 881 and 883 coils are not recommend for 2wd without additional weight.
NOTE: 883 coils require matching OME 90004 front shocks
Sold in pairs.
Will not work on a 5-lug Tacoma.