ToyTec/Eibach 3″ Lift Front Coilovers for 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Tacoma and 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
- Take your truck performance to the next level.
- Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport Shocks are Made in the USA and built to last using a Monotube Design with 46mm Pistons, Larger Nitro-Coated Rods and Heavy-Duty Durable Zinc Coated Shock Bodies
- Toytec Front Lift coils are designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- Legendary Eibach Ride Quality
- High Performance Handling & Stability—On or Off Road
- Eibach Pro Sport front shocks
- Toytec 112620 lift front coils
- Fully assembled with new top mounts and Urethane bushings
- Ready to install, no spring compressor needed.
- Sold as a pair
- Provides approximately 3″ of lift – (3″ average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the bottom C clip setting) DO NOT EXCEED THIS SETTING OR DAMAGE CAN OCCUR!
*Not recommended for Regular Cab Tacoma or 4 cylinder models without additional front weight. 4 cylinder models may see too much lift if additional weight is not installed.
Will not work with a 5 lug Tacoma