Front OME Coils for 1995-2004 Tacoma and 1996-2002 4Runner
As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 880: Stock front weight.1.5 inch lift.
- OME 881: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch
- OME 883: 200 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
**2wd Prerunner lift heights may vary. 881 and 883 coils are not recommend for 2wd without additional weight.
NOTE: 883 coils require matching OME 90004 front shocks
Sold in pairs.
Will not work on a 5-lug Tacoma.