ToyTec BOSS 0-3″ Front Coilovers for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Toyota Sequoia
- ToyTec’s BOSS front coilover is designed with a larger 5/8” Nitro steel shock shaft which is much more corrosion resistant than chrome plating and is valved specific for the Tundra and Sequoia. This improves overall handling and performance.
- The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3” of front lift height and can be fine tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back. They have a 200 psi gas charge and each shock is dyno’d before it is shipped.
- Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion. TIG welded spanner wrenches are included for adjustment.
- We only use Eibach springs for our coilovers which means you have the best name and quality in the business supporting your vehicle.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to bolt on. All parts are 100% made in the U.S.A. *
- Sold in sets of 2 as pictured
- Front Coil Options
- 650 lb/in Eibach (Red or Silver) coils
- 700 lb in Eibach (Silver) coils. – Recommended for Double Cab V8’s or with additional weight.