BOSS 0-3” Front Lift Coilovers with Reservoir & Adjusters for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Toyota Sequoia
- Designed and tuned for the 1st gen Tundra and Sequoia
- Coilovers have a heim style lower eyelet for increased performance and side specific coilovers designed for proper mounting.
- The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3” of front lift height and can be fine tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back.
- Charged to 200 psi Nitrogen charge, each shock is dyno’d before it is shipped.
- Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion.
- TIG welded spanner wrench included for ride height adjustment.
- Reservoir mounting hardware is included.
- Sold as a pair.
- We only use Eibach springs for our coilovers which means you have the best name and quality in the business supporting your vehicle.
- Comes fully assembled with 650lb red coils. Ready to bolt on. Preset for approximately 2.5″ to 3″ of lift.
- All parts are 100% made in the U.S.A.