Fox Front Coilover Shock Performance Series for 2010-2014 FJ Cruiser 983-02-051
2010-2014 FJ Cruiser Fox Coilover Shock Performance Series 983-02-051
FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements.
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Spring preload ring
Fits Toyota FJ Cruiser 4×4/2WD 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.