ARB/OME 2-3″ Lift Kit for 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser and 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 4Runner
The relationship between vehicle weight and suspension is where Old Man Emu gets its name – the emu is a large Australian flightless bird, when it runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4×4 shocks and suspension systems. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 4Runner or FJ and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 884: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch lift
- OME 885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch
- OME 886: 230 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- ToyTec SuperFlex Coils (average 2 inch lift.) Offers the best articulation and ride and has a 10% increase in spring rate above stock. Handles some additional weight but best for ride quality and maximum articulation. Provides great flex off road! Select 60020 Sport shocks
- OME 895E: Medium 1.5 inch lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
- OME 895: Medium 2 inch lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
- OME 896: Constant Load Heavy 2 inch lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
Includes 90000 Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks and (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front.
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.
OME Suspension Lift Kit for ’07, ’08, ’09 FJ and ’03, ’04, ’05, ’06, ’07, ’08, ’09 4Runner
We now offer assembly of the front shocks/coils with new top mounts and bushings! Choose from dropdown.