RCI Metalworks TRD Integration (Filler) Skid Plate for 2010+ Toyota 4Runner
Part Number: TRD-IP
Availability: Usually ships within 1 week
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
We are very excited to announce the TRD Integration plate for TRD Pro owners who would like to use their TRD Front Skid Plate and tie in seamlessly with the RCI Transmission and Transfer-case plates. Built of 1/4” water jet aluminum, it protects the front differential and oil pan, and is the only one of its kind.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, and oil pan
- Service openings for easy service and oil changes without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Allows for a seamless integration of the OEM front skid plate with RCI transmission and transfer-case skid plate
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
*Current lead time: 1-3 Weeks
- Material: 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: Aluminum- 10 lbs.
- Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat or Bare Metal
MADE IN USA
- Item #: TRD-IP
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks