2″ Lift Kit with rear coils for 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 Toyota 4Runner 4WD
Increase ground clearance for bigger tires and offroad performance with this complete kit. This kit works great for 4Runners that are lower in the rear due to sagging stock coils.
Included in kit:
- Front Lift:
- 2″ Lift Front Ball Joint Spacers – CNC Machined From T-6 6061 Aluminum
- Ball joint spacers add up to 2″ front lift with torsion bar adjustment.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Rear Lift Options:
- OME-900 – Medium Load (0 to GVW) – 1.5-2″ Lift
- OME-901 – Heavy Load (330lbs to GVW) – 1.5-2″ Lift
- 1990-1995 4Runner 4×4
- Fits 4×4 models only
With the torsion bars we only recommend to crank them up max 1 inch of lift otherwise you will get a very stiff ride, if you pair the ball joint spacers and crank the torsion bar only an inch the ride quality won’t be bad at all. DO NOT crank the torsion bar at full 3 inches