3″ Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner
Part Number BK9602
ToyTec Front lift coils – (3″ average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the bottom C clip setting) DO NOT EXCEED THIS SETTING OR DAMAGE CAN OCCUR!
- D558 Bilstein front 5100 series shocks
- 112-620 Eibach/Toytec front coil springs 620lb spring rate
- TAC-DR Front diff drop kit
- Rear ToyTec 9602RC 3″ lift coils
- TT-9602R – New Upgraded ToyTec Rear Boss Shocks from Summer 2016
- Add assembly to have your coilovers presassembled with new top mounts, bushings and hardware.
*Not recommended for 2wd 4cyl. models.
We do not have installation instructions specifically for this kit, but we do have installation instructions for a very similar OME kit: Download Installation Instructions Here
This kit is not adjustable in the front. 3 inch lift only.
We recommend 32×11.50×15 tires, or a 275/70/16 tire on 8″ wheels with 4.5″ back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment due to variations between different tire and wheel manufacturers specs. We recommend “test fitting” any wheel tire/wheel combination you are considering
You will need an alignment after the lift install. We recommend the Camber be set to zero and toe .04 degrees