ToyTec BOSS 1-3″ Lift Performance Suspension Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Toyota 4Runner, FJ Cruiser
Part Number: 25BOSS-FJ210P
This kit is designed with performance in mind.
- TTBOSS25-RD – ToyTec Boss 2.5 Series Performance Extended Travel Coilover kit
- Fully adjustable from 1-3″ of lift.
- Shock bodies are 2.5″ in diameter providing additional oil over standard OEM shocks.
- Internal Floating Piston design – A floating piston located within the shock body keeps the oil and Nitrogen gas separated. This allows the shock perform more efficiently when mounted at an angle and provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest conditions.
- Fully assembled with red 650 lb spring rate coil springs. No spring compressor needed.
- Spherical heim joints at both ends for maximum available travel.
- 7/8″ Nitro-steel piston shafts.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable.
- Sway bar relocation brackets
- C-Spanner to adjust ride height
- Front Differential Drop kit – Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
- Toytec Signature rear bump stop drop Kit- Part # RM43006 – Designed to work with our Superflex rear coils allowing your rear bump stops to function properly protecting your rear shocks from damage and keeping the rear tires from hitting the fenderwell.
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: – Our BOSS kits comes standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2″ of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5″ of lift.
- Rear Shock Options:
- TT-75110RR – Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications
- FJBOSS25R – Rear Boss 2.5 Shocks. Designed for maximum performance and strength. These shocks have a 2.5″ shock body complementing the front coilovers in this kit. These are fully rebuildable and serviceable.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit (Required with Extended Travel Coilovers):
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms – 96504 – Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25480 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
- OEM Wheels and Tires may require wheel spacers for proper fitment.
- For Aftermarket Wheels, we recommend 8″-8.5″ Wide Wheels with 4.5″ to 4.75″ backspacing.
Q. What size tires can I run on stock wheels with the 3″ kit?
We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 285/70/17 tires will fit the FJ on stock wheels.
Q. What size tires can I run on a 17×8″ wheel?
With 4″ or 4.5″ back spacing we have several trucks running 285/70/17 tires, but they may rub on the front depending on wheel width, and back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and “test fit” any wheel tire combination you are considering
Toytec 2.5 shock absorbers and coilovers are rebuildable shocks. They carry a 1 year warranty against any manufacturer’s defects. If a shock fails within the initial year of ownership, the shock must be shipped back for inspection and service. Please contact us to obtain an RMA # prior sending products back. If a shock is inspected and it has been determined the shock failed due to neglect, damage caused by improper installation or any other reasons besides “normal wear and tear”, the owner of said shock is responsible for all service costs. This includes labor, parts and shipping.
The 2.5 coilovers do come preset with the recommended preload. We do NOT recommend exceeding 1″ of exposed thread above the collar. If the coilovers are adjusted too high, damage can occur and will void the warranty.
Do not adjust to more than 1″ thread above adjustment nut, doing so can overextend the shock and will VOID warranty