RCI Metalworks Transmission Skid Plate for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota 4Runner
Part Number: T4R-10-13-02
Availability: Usually ships within 1 week
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
Built with your choice of 3/16” cnc cut steel or 1/4” water jet aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 5th generation 2010-Present 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission, second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates (which do not provide full coverage over transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Add our optional zinc plated support braces for maximum strength of your steel or aluminum transmission skid plate – adds only 3lbs
*Current lead time: 1-3 Weeks
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: Steel- 28lbs.; Aluminum- 14 lbs.
- Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat or Bare Metal
MADE IN USA
- Item #: T4R-10-13-02
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks