RCI Metalworks Transmission Skid Plate for 2010-2015 Toyota 4Runner
Base price: $227.99
RCI Metalworks Transmission Skid Plate for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota 4Runner
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
Built with your choice of 3/16” cnc cut steel or 1/4” water jet aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 5th generation 2010-Present 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission, second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates (which do not provide full coverage over transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
*Welded bolt protection rings are now a standard feature on all of our skid plates where applicable, including aluminum skid plates.
*Extra powder coat options available upon request, additional fees apply
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: Steel- 28lbs.; Aluminum- 14 lbs.
- Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat or Bare Metal
MADE IN USA
Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now