Total Chaos 3.5″ Long Travel Kit for Toyota 4Runner 1996-2002
Part Number TC 96000-4
- 3.5″ extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper and lower control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper ball joints are replaced with 1″ uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Heim pivot upper control arms can be custom ordered for this system.
- Original tubular/plated lower control arms are designed with internal gussets and are pre tabbed for dual 2.5″ shock capability.
- Optional: Boxed and plated lower control arms are bump stop compatible and designed for dual 2.5″ shock capability. (specify model at time of order)
- 2.5″ Tacoma specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location.
- A secondary smooth body or bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to maximize tune ability and performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis’ are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- TC modified Tundra axles and cv’s are required to be installed to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders are required.
Fits 6 Wheel Lug 4X4/2wd
- 1996 Toyota 4Runner
- 1997 Toyota 4Runner
- 1998 Toyota 4Runner
- 1999 Toyota 4Runner
- 2000 Toyota 4Runner
- 2001 Toyota 4Runner
- 2002 Toyota 4Runner
*Tire Size: 33″ or 285
*Track Width Increase: 7″
Works with specific: ICON,SAW coilovers. Sold Separate