RCI Metalworks for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota 4Runner Fuel Tank Skid Plate
Part Number: T4R-03-09-04
Availability: Usually ships within 1 week
4runners have an extremely low hanging fuel tank, making it vulnerable to take a hit or cause you to high center on a trail. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of 3/16” cnc cut steel, or 1/4” water jet aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the fuel tank of all 4th Gen 4runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
1/4” Aluminum- Excellent all around protection for daily driven vehicles, substantially stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet strong. *Aluminum is softer than steel, therefore steel is recommended for extremely rocky or difficult terrain.
Heavy Duty 3/16″ Steel- Great for those who need true heavy duty protection, perfect for use on rugged and rocky terrain. Combined with our heavy duty black powder coat finish, these provide unmatched aesthetic appearance and corrosion protection.
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
*Current lead time: 2-3 Weeks
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 3/16” Steel- 52 lbs.; Aluminum- 26lbs.
- Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat or Bare Metal
MADE IN USA
- Item #: T4R-03-09-04
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks