RCI Metalworks Front Skid Plate for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota 4Runner
Part Number: T4R-03-09-01
Availability: Usually ships within 1 week
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of 3/16” cnc cut steel or 1/4” water jet aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the front of all 4th generation 2003-2009 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, and oil pan
- Service openings for easy service and oil changes without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Also fits 2003-2009 NON-KDSS equipped Lexus GX470
*Also fits 2003-2009 NON-KDSS equipped Lexus GX470
*Current lead time: 1-2 Weeks
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: Steel- 35lbs.; Aluminum- 18 lbs.
- Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat or Bare Metal
MADE IN USA
- Item #: T4R-03-09-01
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks