ICON Stage 3 Lift Kit / Suspension System for Toyota 4Runner 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09
The Stage 3 suspension system for the 2003-2009 4Runner uses the same components as the Stage One and Stage Two system with a few more additions. This system contains our Extended Travel Coil-over shocks, and Billet Upper Arms to enhance your front suspension. In the Rear, our 2″ Lift coils and ICON Series Mono-tube shocks give your 4Runner much better ride quality and performance. For the avid off-roader in mind, we have developed a lower link system like no other suspension manufacturer. The 6061 Billet Aluminum Lower Links in this system are easily adjusted on the truck for optimum pinion angle and are protected by a machined nylon strip to help slip over ricks without any damage the links structure. On top of it all the Links have been positioned to give correct roll steer geometry for the best possible handling on and offroad. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5″ back spacing.
Stage 3 System Contents:
- 58551 – Billet Upper Control Arm Kit
- 58635 – Extended Travel Adjustable Coil-over Shock Kit (5-8647 for 2010 Models)
- 52700 – 2″ Lift Rear Coil-spring Kit
- 56505 x 2 – ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Mono-tube Shocks
- 54000 – Billet Aluminum Lower Rear Trailing Arm Kit