Total Chaos Upper Control Arms for 2005-2014 Nissan Xterra and Nissan Frontier and Suzuki Equator
Part: TC 91500
Fits all- 2005+ Xterra, Frontier. ’05+ Navara. ’05+ Pathfinder and ’09+ Equator. 2 & 4WDs
Years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- UCAs are designed with added caster to aid in retaining factory alignment specs when aftermarket lift kits are installed. This reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicle’s steering when 2-3″ lift kits are installed.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Includes urethane droop stop to prevent metal on metal contact between the arm and coil bucket on droop.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1 3/4″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- Designed to work with aftermarket kits that retain factory control arms.