Total Chaos Upper Control Arms for 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra/Frontier
Total Chaos Upper Control Arms for 2005-2014 Nissan Xterra and Nissan Frontier
Part: TC 91500
Fits all- 2005+ Xterra, Frontier. ’05+ Navara. ’05+ Pathfinder and ’09+ Equator. 2 & 4WDs
Years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- UCAs are designed with added caster to aid in retaining factory alignment specs when aftermarket lift kits are installed. This reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicle’s steering when 2-3″ lift kits are installed.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Includes urethane droop stop to prevent metal on metal contact between the arm and coil bucket on droop.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1 3/4″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- Designed to work with aftermarket kits that retain factory control arms.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.