OME Front Lift with Shocks for 2005-2013 Nissan Frontier & Xterra
Fits Nissan Xterra, Frontier, and Suzuki Equator 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for your Nissan, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system, designed specifically to suit your vehicle. A 4WD equipped with this combination will exhibit better towing and load carrying characteristics, improved wheel travel, and will ride and handle better over any road surface.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fit to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
Kit comes complete with:
(2) Front OME 90003 Nitrocharger shocks. Match valved to work best with OME springs
(2) OME 2607 or 2608 Front Lift Coil Springs
Please choose from the following drop down items below
— Front Old Man Emu Coils —
– OME 2607 Stock/Light load Coil Springs- 0-90lb weight. — 1.5-2″ Lift
– OME 2608 Heavy Load- 90-175 lbs EXTRA Consistant Front Weight. — 1.5-2″ Lift
— Front Camber/Caster Bolt Kit —
– Add front Cam Bolt Kit to your order for a great alignment. Cam Bolts allow +/- 2 degrees camber/caster
— Front Old Man Emu Coil Over Assembled —
– We offer your front OME coils/shocks assembled for ease of install- Includes NEW: Zinc plated top mounts, Coil Spring Isolators, Busings, and Hardware. Comes ready to bolt-on!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.