Zone Offroad 1-3/4″ Coil Spacers Lift Kit 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Jeep TJ
This 2″ coil spring spacer lift kit fits 1997 – 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ models.
We don’t design just spacer kits, we design suspension systems. After looking at all of the coil spring spacer kits on the market, we decided that we’d have to design one that would actually maximize performance. A lot of testing was done to ensure the correct durometer material was used to maximize vibration absorption and absorb harsh impacts while ensuring they were tough enough to last the life of your vehicle. In addition to using the perfect durometer material, a UV stabilizer was added to ensure the material wouldn’t break down over time.
After the perfect coil spring spacer was created, we didn’t forget about the bump stops. Many companies sell just the spacers without including bump stops or bump stop extensions. The factory coil spring was never designed to collapse farther than the factory wheel travel, so not installing extended bump stops may drastically reduce the life of your factory coil springs. Our bump stop extensions can handle any impact that you can handle while driving it. We know this for a fact!
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front and rear coil spring isolators with application specific durometer urethane is used to add lift as well as absorb vibration and harsh impacts
- Front & rear bump stop extensions are included to protect your original coil springs
- New Zone front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your TJ
- Optional alignment cam kit (J5311) is recommended when using factory length front/lower control arms. TJs equipped with alignment cam bolts from the factory can reuse factory cams.
This product fits the following applications:
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- Front Lift Height: 1.75″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Spacers
- Rear Lift Height: 1.75″
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Spacers
- Install Time Hrs: 2-3
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 15 x 8
- Back Spacing: 3.5″
- Max Tire Size: 32 x 11.50