SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit with FOX Shocks and Reflex Control Arms for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Jeep JK 4 Door
- Lift via pre-set coil springs; different, heavier rated coils for rear of 4-door.
- Adjustable Reflex front track bar included. Relocation bracket for rear bar.
- Brake hose and emergency brake cable relocation brackets included.
- Compression travel spacers prevent suspension over-compression
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Factory Warranty Assurance Program
- For information visit: http://www.fwallc.net/
Reflex Control Feature Points
- Dual Offset Forged Ends maintain bind free static positioning
- Increased Offset Design provides increased clearance for over size tires through full range of articulation
- 60° of total articulation (30° on both ends)
- Improves ride quality reducing NVH
- Correctly positions the axle in the wheel well
- 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
Tire & Wheel Info
35×12.50 tires on a 17″ or larger wheel with 3.25″ to 4.75″ backspacing.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
Exhaust spacer for front drive shaft clearance is included – used on 2012-2015 models only.
The 4″ lift for the Jeep Wrangler JK sets the standard for performance both on road and off. Pre-set replacement coil springs minimize settling, provide exceptional ride quality and the rear coils are rate specific for 2 or 4 door models. Track bar angle increases as the vehicle is raised, and bar length becomes a real issue when lift height exceeds 2.5″. The resulting track bar bind causes the chassis and axle to continuously “tug” against one another, resulting in uneven ride height (side-to-side), chassis / frame misalignment and unwanted “roll and yaw”. Front track bar correction is accomplished via a new REFLEX adjustable track bar. This route is preferred over using a relocation bracket because the bar’s arc of travel must remain in sync with the drag link’s arc of travel; if they get out of sync, steering wheel “kick” will result. A track bar relocation bracket is used at the rear axle since there are no steering geometry issues to contend with. Compression travel is controlled via unique machined aluminum receiver cups in the front and replacement closed-cell foam dampeners in the rear. Extended length sway bar links with factory style, tie-rod type upper ends, front / rear brake hose relocation brackets and emergency brake cable brackets are also included. Nothing is left unattended with this kit and it is packaged complete with Superide, Superide SS Series by Bilstein or FOX Shocks.
Superlift’s new High-Articulation Reflex Control Arms for the Jeep JK are the only arms on the market feature dual offset forged ends. The offset forged ends are equipped with the patent pending Reflex bushings to create the most advanced combination of off-road performance and on-road handling characteristics ever offered. Superlift flexologist have taken the next step in the evolution of flex by combining the patent pending Reflex bushings with the best designed Jeep JK control arms and track bars on the market.