SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2008, 2009, 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Commander 4WD – with Superide Rear Shocks
- This is a complete knuckle style lift kit for the 2008-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK/Commander XK 4wd; providing 4” lift height
- Includes related drop brackets, rear coils and rear Superlift Superide shocks
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, belly pan, rear coil springs, lower control arms, and hardware required specific to the 2008-2010 4wd Jeep Grand Cherokee and Commander.
- Electronic Geometry Recalibration (EGR) Module for Electronic Stability Program included.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Front lift retains factory struts; rear lift via new coils
- Maintains factory CV axle and driveshaft angles
- Replacement steering knuckles ensure proper steering geometry
- Electronic Geometry Recalibration (EGR) Module for Electronic Stability Program included
- Unique Frame Integrated Technology (F.I.T.) series front crossmember and belly-pan
- New front / rear anti-sway bar links
- Superlift Superide shocks included
- Systems available for both 2WD and 4WD models
- Will clear 33″to 34″ tall tires depending on wheel specs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
|2008-2010||4WD||Jeep||Grand Cherokee WK|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|32 x 11.5||17 x 8||4.5||–|
|32 x 11.5||18 x 9||5||–|
|32 x 11.5||20 x 9||5.5||–|
|33 x 12.5||17 x 8||4.5||–|
|33 x 12.5||18 x 9||5||–|
|33 x 12.5||20 x 9||5.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 12 hours
- Difficulty level: 5 of 5
WHAT IS AN EGR MODULE AND WHEN DO I NEED ONE?
The 2007-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Commanders require the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) module with the 4″ Superlift kit. The 4″ lift we supply comes with the module.