Zone Offroad 4″ Coil Springs & Bracket Lift Kit 2008, 2009, 2010 Ford F250/F350
The revolutionary new Zone 4″ system features new front coil springs that are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/2″ solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, high-durometer urethane bushings for long term performance. The shocks were custom valved to work perfectly with the new Zone coil springs to increase off road performance while still offering unmatched on road ride quality.
The rear kit comes with 5″ blocks to replace your factory blocks so there is not stacking of blocks when you are in the Zone. This reduces rear axle wrap compared to other similar systems on the market. With the front replacement track bar and the rear block kit, this system is one of the easiest installations on the market for a 4″ system.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- New front coil springs capable of full coil bind offering off-road performance and great ride qualtiy
- Radius arm drop brackets included to properly rotate the front axle
- 1-1/2″ Solid steel track bar with urethane mounts to properly center the axle
- New front & rear U-bolt with high nuts & washers
- Rear 5″ Block kit to eliminate the factory block – NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included
- Although rare, if your vehicle is equipped with both a stock 4″ rear block and a top mounted over load spring, 4 of u-bolt part number UBT4035 may be required.
- Dually trucks will require different rear u-bolts.
- Vehicles equipped with 2 piece rear driveshaft’s may required the carrier bearing to be lowered. If required, order part # ZONF5401.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2008 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2009 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2010 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2008 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2009 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2010 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs & Bracket Kit
- Rear Lift Height: 5″
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6 hrs
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50