8″ Lift Kit With Replacement Radius Arms and Bilstein Shocks – 2008, 2009, 2010 Ford F-250/350 4WD – Diesel Engine
• Massive replacement tubular radius arms with Cleveite bushings
• Offset for additional clearance of larger tires
• Radius arms offer maximum ground clearance
• Radius arms feature a “true flat” jack point surface
• Front compression travel-stop relocation brackets prevent suspension over-compression
• Track bar relocation bracket prevents bind, and the resulting roll and yaw, and steering wheel kick
• Anti-sway bar extensions prevent bar preload.
• Proper factory steering stabilizer angle is restored for optimum operation
• Includes either Superide Shocks (gas front, hydraulic rear), or Superide Select Series (SS) monotube gas shock by Bilstein.
• Rear lift via blocks and add-a-leaf
• Lifetime Warranty
• Satisfaction Guarantee
• Made in the USA
Superlift’s 8″ Lift Kit with replacement radius arms for 2008-2010 Ford F-250/350 4WD Pickups features set of massive, high clearance, precision engineered, tubular radius arms designed to bolt right into the factory mounts giving your ride a truly custom look and an easy install. These heavy duty radius arms utilize a press fit Cleveite rubber bushing for superior vibration damping and durability. The 8″ lift also contains new, engine specific rated, coil springs that works in conjunction with our track bar relocation bracket and dropped pitman arm to ensure proper steering geometry and track bar phasing.
Like all Superlift lift kits, the 8” Replacement Radius Arm Lift Kit for 2008-2010 Ford F250/350 4WD is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee.
NOTE: If equipped with a two-piece driveshaft, also order carrier bearing drop bracket part number 9695.
Tire and Wheel Info
38 x 13.5″ tire on 9-10″ wide wheel with up to 5.75″ back spacing