SuperLift 6″ Suspension Lift Kit for 2005, 2006, 2007 Ford F250/350 4WD – GAS
- Includes frame mounted radius arm lowering brackets
- Front compression travel-stop relocation brackets prevent suspension over-compression
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents bind, and the resulting roll and yaw, and steering wheel kick
- Dropped pitman arm reduces drag link angle
- Threaded front anti-sway bar extensions do not require cutting / welding
- Proper factory steering stabilizer angle is restored for optimum operation
- Includes either Superide Shocks (gas front, hydraulic rear), or Superide Select Series (SS) monotube gas shocks by Bilstein.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Tire and Wheel Info
37 x 13.5″ tire on 10″ wide wheel with up to 5.75″ back spacing
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
Factory rear overload springs cannot be retained if replacement rear springs are used.
Dually applications may require different u-bolts.
If vehicle is equipped with top mount overload springs a different rear u-bolt kit is required that is 2″ longer than supplied in lift system; for 2.5″ rear block order pt # 11674 or 5″ rear block kit order pt #11694.
NOTE: If equipped with a two-piece driveshaft, also order carrier bearing drop bracket part number 9669.
NOTE: If the vehicle is equipped with rear top mount overload springs a longer rear u-bolt kit, part number 11694, is required.
The 6” lift for the coil sprung Super Duty is achieved via engine specific coil springs to ensure proper lift height and maintain factory ride quality. Radius arm lowering brackets are used to restore proper caster angle / alignment. Other components included with the 6″ system are: front compression travel-stop relocation brackets, track bar relocation bracket, drop pitman arm, front anti-sway bar extensions, and a steering stabilizer bracket. Rear lift via 5″ blocks. The kit is packaged complete with Superlift Superide or Superide SS shocks by Bilstein.
Options include multiple steering stabilizer choices including dual Superide SS series stabilizers by Bilstein and a Radius arm to 4-link conversion kit.
|2005-2007||Ford||F-250 / F-350 Pickup||4WD||Gas|