SuperLift 4″ Ford Suspension Lift Kit for 2011-2015 Ford F250/F350 4WD – DIESEL
SuperLift 4″ Ford Suspension Lift Kit for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Ford F250/F350 4WD – DIESEL
- Engine specific coil springs ensure proper liftheight and factory ride quality.
- Front compression travel stop relocation brackets preventsuspension over-compression.
- Trackbar relocation bracket prevents bind, “roll and yaw” and steering wheel kick.
- Relocation bracket restores factory steering stabilizer anglefor optimum operation.
- Your choice of Superide hydraulic (white) or SS Bilstein gas(silver Zinc) shocks.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Tire and Wheel Info
Recommended maximum tire diameter of 35″
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
Superlift’s rear lift kit is set for factory springs without the top mount overloads and 1.91” factory block. Look at the configurations below. Determine your trucks configuration, and order the appropriate part number listed.
1. If equipped with 1.91″ factory block AND top-mount overloads, OR 3.71″ factory block WITHOUT top-mount overloads: order a set of longer U-bolts (qty. one #11974).
2. If equipped with 3.71″ factory block AND top-mount overloads, order a set of longer U-bolts (qty. one #11984).
3. If equipped with 3.71″ factory block AND top-mount overloads, order block kit (qty. one #9085).
The 4″ lift for the coil sprung Super Duty is achieved via engine specific coil springs to ensure proper lift height and maintain factory ride quality. Radius arm lowering brackets are used to restore proper caster angle / alignment. Other components included with the 4″ system are: front compression travel-stop relocation brackets, track bar relocation bracket, front anti-sway bar extensions, and a steering stabilizer bracket. The kit is packaged complete with Superlift Superide or Superide SS shocks by Bilstein.
Options include multiple steering stabilizer choices including dual Superide or Superide SS series stabilizers by Bilstein and a Radius arm to 4-link conversion kit.
NOTE: If equipped with a two-piece driveshaft, also order carrier bearing drop bracket part number 9649.
NOTE: Most Super Duty trucks have a 1.91″ tall factory block and DO NOT have top mounted overload springs.
If the vehicle is equipped with a 1.91″ factory block and top mounted overload springs OR a 3.71″ factory block without top mount overload springs a longer rear u-bolt kit, part number 11974, is required.
If the vehicle is equipped with a 3.71″ factory block and top mount overload springs a longer rear u-bolt kit, part number 11984, is required.
|2011-2014||Ford||F-250 / F-350 Pickup||4WD||Diesel|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.