Zone Offroad 6″ IFS w/Struts Lift Kit 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Ford F150 4WD
Choose the Zone Offroad 6″ Suspension System to lift your 2009-2013 Ford F150 and clear up to a 37″ tire. Competitors will tell you how they maintain the factory ride, but Zone Offroad has stepped up the game by including new coil-over struts custom valved for larger tires, improved ride, and optimal handling.
A 3-point differential mounting system drops and rotates the front differential to bring the CV shafts and driveshaft back to factory operating angles. Visually compare the Zone Offroad porterhouse knuckles to the chuck roast of the competition. Salivate over the fully cast, CNC machined, and resonant frequency tested knuckles that correct the tie rod and ball joint geometry with no track width change. Heavy main crossmembers are included with your meal and are locked solid with a differential skid plate. Choose your side of rear shock, and we’ll fill in the rest with a 5″ dual pin block kit that offsets the axle closer to the center of the wheel well compared to a standard setup.
This kit is all inclusive, so don’t look anywhere else, install a Zone Offroad system on your F150 and have no regrets.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Custom Valved Replacement Coil-over Strut
- CNC Machined Steering Knuckles correctly drilled for the application
- Heavy 1/4″ thick crossmembers
- No Track Width Change
- Differential Skid Plate Included
- AWD models will require front driveshaft modification
- Will not work with 17″ wheels
- If using 18×9 wheels with 5.5″ backspace, fit the wheels before mounting to check for proper tie rod clearance. Wheel manufacturing variances may affect this clearance.
- Vehicles equipped with factory powersteps will require E-Brake Relocation Bracket part # F5608.
- Models equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop kit part # D5405
- Although rare, rear driveshaft extension part # F5601 may be required
- Kit includes a 5″ rear block kit (#F2619) that typically nets a slight tail high stance. A 4″ rear block kit (#F2419) is available in the options if a more level stance is preferred.
- Will not fit Raptor models
This product fits the following applications:
- 2009 Ford F150 4WD
- 2010 Ford F150 4WD
- 2011 Ford F150 4WD
- 2012 Ford F150 4WD
- 2013 Ford F150 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 6″
- Front Lift Method: IFS w/Struts
- Rear Lift Height: 5″
- Rear Lift Method: Block & U-bolt Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 18×9
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 18×9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″-5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 13.50
- Wheel Size: 20×9
- Back Spacing: 5″-5.5″
- Max Tire Size: 37×12.50