Zone Offroad 4″ Torsion Bar Keys & Body Lift Kit 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 Ford F150
Zone Offroad has combined their best selling torsion bar keys with their 2″ body lift to offer a 4″ lift for your 97-03 F150 for less than $300! This system easily clears a 33″ tire at a cost that is drastically less than a full suspension system. Combine the keys with the body lift and you have a simple to install 4″ system at a price that is hard to believe!
Featured Technology & Benefits
- 100% Made In The USA
- Front & Rear Bumper Relocation Included
- Fuel Fill Extension Included
- Steering Extension Included
- Spare Tire Relocation Included
- 100% Resonant Frequency Tested Torsion Bar Keys
- Easy To Follow And Detailed Instructions
- Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only. The rear bumper cannot be used for towing after installation of this system.
- Many 97-03 F150s do not have alignment cams in them. These are necessary to properly align the vehicle and are available in the
- accessories section.
- Fits standard, extended, and crew cab models, and long and short box.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation.
This product fits the following applications:
- 1997 Ford F150 4WD
- 1998 Ford F150 4WD
- 1999 Ford F150 4WD
- 2000 Ford F150 4WD
- 2001 Ford F150 4WD
- 2002 Ford F150 4WD
- 2003 Ford F150 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Front Lift Method: Torsion Bar Keys & Body Lift
- Rear Lift Height: 2″
- Rear Lift Method: Body Lift
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Max Tire Size: 33 X 12.50