ICON 1.75-2.63″ Lift Stage 5 Suspension System for 2014 Ford F-150 4WD
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2014 Ford F150 4WD Stage 5 suspension system is the best choice for drivers looking to maximize the on and offroad potential of their trucks and will inspire confidence behind the wheel in nearly any situation. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. This system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an external remote reservoir w/ CDCV for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 1.75-2.63” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Tubular upper control arms on the F150 not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range increasing caster over stock. ICON 2.5 Series Piggyback rear shocks w/ CDCV utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. 2.5″ CDC reservoir front and rear shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. ICON’s CDC Valve upgrade is included in this stage front and rear for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 settings from soft to hard.
This system features upper control arms with ICON’s patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application – exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 1.75-2.63″ of lift height
- ICON CDCV equipped shocks front and rear for full compression tuneability of your shocks
- Tubular upper control arms for added strength, durability, and improved alignment geometry
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8″ polished nitro steel shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% bolt-on system – no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: No
Aftermarket Wheels: 8-9″ Wide Wheel With 4.75″ Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50 Tall Tires
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- Any wheel and tire combo used with out the listed backspace will hit the shock reservoir when turning sharp and should not be used.
91810C (QTY.1) | 2014 Ford F150 4WD Remote Reservoir Coilover Shock Kit w/ CDCV
98500DJ (QTY.1) | 2004-UP Ford F150 2WD/4WD Tubular Delta Joint Upper Control Arm Kit
97720CP (QTY.1) | 2014-UP Ford F150 2WD/4WD 2.5 V.S. Series Piggyback Reservoir Rear Shocks w/ CDCV (Pair)
191011 | ICON Tubular UCA Cover Caps
198000 | ICON 2 Pin Spanner Wrench
191009 | ICON Shock Wraps (Large)