Zone Offroad 6″ Upper Strut Spacer w/ Factory Strut Lift Kit 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Zone Offroad 6″ Lift Kit System fits 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD. This system will not fit 2013 models.
The main components of the Zone Offroad 2012 Dodge 1500 6″ Suspension Lift Kit System are front and rear crossmembers, strut spacers, and sway bar links that work together with the new extended steering knuckles and replacements tie rod ends. These components are designed to maintain proper handling characteristics and work with the factory traction control system. Unique to this system from the 09-11 models is an all new differential relocation system specifically designed for 2012 front differential housing. A differential skid plate is included for added strength and protection for trips off the beaten path.
Since many of the vehicles tested by Zone Offroad had a significant tail high stance from the factory this 6″ lift kit system comes standard with 3″ rear coil springs to help level the vehicle. Zone Offroad also offers a 5″ rear lift depending on your desired stance. It’s best to measure your truck before ordering to determine how much rear lift is needed to give your truck the attitude you intend to. Both the 3 and 5 inch rear lift systems include upper control arm relocation brackets to avoid unwanted pinion movement under load.
Make your 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD stand out with a brand new quality, yet affordable 6″ suspension lift from Zone Offroad and be glad you did.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front strut top spacer and preload spacer included
- Maintains handling and ride characteristics and works with factory stability control
- 3″ or 5″ rear lift option
- Differential skid plate included
- CNC machined steering knuckles
- Will Not Fit 2013 Models
- Will not fit Mega Cab models.
- Stock 17″ wheels cannot be re-installed.
- Not recommended for AWD models.
- These trucks are typically between 1″ and 3″ tail high. Please measure your truck and order the appropriate rear lift height.
- TRX models will achieve approximately 1″ of additional lift. This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Instead, consider our 4″ lift system for about 5″ of lift or replace the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2012 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 6″
- Front Lift Method: Upper Strut Spacer w/ Factory Strut
- Rear Lift Height: 3″ or 5″
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Install Time Hrs: 8-10
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17 x 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 20 x 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″ – 5″
- Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50