Zone Offroad 2.5″ Upper Control Arms Lift Kit 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Ram 1500
Zone Offroad 2.5″ Adventure Series Upper Control Arm Lift System.
The issue with most leveling kits for the late model Ram 1500s is limited travel. With any more than 1″ of lift on stock components, the upper ball joint is maxed out before the suspension reaches full droop. Zone Offroad’s new upper control arms correct the issue by repositioning the ball joint to work properly at 2-3″ of lift while still allowing for a full range of motion. These new control arms dwarf the factory units and are built from 1/8″ steel, boxed and fully welded with CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups. They use OE durometer rubber bushings and greaseable OE-style heavy duty ball joints for quiet, reliable operation and superior corrosion resistance to uniball style control arms. These new fully boxed and welded control arms dwarf the factory arms and are built to take a beating offroad.
Also included in this kit are a pair of pitched upper strut spacers and preload spacers to provide lift and reposition the factory strut for optimal performance. Finishing off this 2.5″ Adventure Series kit is a complete 2″ differential relocation kit to reposition the front axle to keep CV axle angles to a minimum. These components together offer impressive off-road performance out while maintaining highway drivability on the 2006-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD trucks. The kit allows the clearance for 33-35″ tires to be installed.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Combination upper strut spacer and preload spacer to ensure proper lift height
- Upper strut spacer is pitched, offset, and rotated to ensure proper fitment and positioning with the factory strut
- Powder-coated steel upper strut spacers for long lasting durability
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- CNC-machined UCA bushing and ball joint cups.
- OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
- Improved UCA range of motion compared to stock arms
- Full 2″ differential drop included to achieve proper CV angles at ride height and to eliminate “lobing” of the CVs at full droop
- UCA ball joint position adjusted to keep arm in a neutral position with 2-3″ of lift.
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints – replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road.
- Can be installed as a 2″ or 2.5″ kit
- Avoids ball joint binding issue commonly known to occur on these models with spacer only type kits that use the factory UCAs
- Detailed, easy to follow installation instructions included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 2006-2011 Models Only
- Not recommended for use with Bilstein leveling struts or with any other form of suspension lift
- Included preload spacer will not be used on 2009 and newer TRX models
- Do Not install spacer kit without upper control arms, the factory upper ball joint will be extended past operating range. Vehicle damage may occur.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2006 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD
- 2007 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD
- 2008 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD
- 2009 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD
- 2010 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD
- 2011 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 2.5″
- Front Lift Method: Upper Control Arms
- Install Time Hrs: 4-5
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17″
- Back Spacing: 4.75″
- Max Tire Size: 35×12.50