Zone Offroad 6″ Radius Arm Drop Brackets Lift Kit 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Ram 2500 (GAS)
Zone Offroad 2014-17 Ram 2500 5.5″ Suspension System. The newest Zone Offroad lift option for the new 2500 Ram follows the same design as the current 4.5″ system. The system utilizes the same heavy-duty radius arm drop brackets to properly compensate for the massive 5.5″ progressive rate coil springs.
The supplied drop pitman arm, extended bump stops, track bar relocation bracket, sway bar drops and brake line relocation adjust all the rest of the critical components and angles. The system coupled with a choice of standard hydraulic or Nitro shocks provides a great handling, smooth ride suspension system. The rear of the truck is lifted via 4.5″ rear coil springs.
For those looking to use their 4wd on the road at speed we highly recommend adding the optional t-case indexing kit to improve the front driveline angles. These two kits (for the 6-bolt and 8-bolt T-cases) come with a t-case indexing ring, front driveshaft spacer and heavy-duty replacement transmission crossmember. The t-case indexing kits can be installed when the lift is installed or anytime after if the need arises. The indexing kits will also work with other lift heights and brands for those customers in need of one.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Utilizes Heavy Duty Drop Brackets
- Correct Suspension Geometry
- Progressive Rate Coil Springs
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- Front driveline vibration may occur at speeds over 35 mph when in 4WD. If this occurs, install the appropriate optional t-case indexing kit. Models with a 6 bolt transfer case use part # D5623. Models with an 8 bolt transfer case use part #D5813.
- Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require bearing drop kit D5405.
- Not designed for factory rear airbag suspension models.
- Fits trucks equipped with the 6.4L gas engines.
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
This product fits the following applications:
- 2014 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Gas
- 2015 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Gas
- 2016 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Gas
- 2017 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Gas
- Front Lift Height: 5.5
- Front Lift Method: Radius Arm Drop Brackets
- Rear Lift Height: 4.5
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Spring
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17×9+
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17×9+
- Back Spacing: 5.625″
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 13.50