Zone Offroad 4.5″ Radius Arms Lift Kit 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Ram 2500 (DIESEL)
Zone Offroad 2014-17 Ram 2500 4.5″ Radius Arm Suspension Lift System. The new Ram 2500 gives new meaning to “Heavy-Duty”. Holding true to that we have developed a lift system centered around 2 new massive radius arms to replacement the factory arms.
The new arms are fully boxed, internally gusseted and designed to bolt in the factory location while adjusting the suspension geometry for 4.5 to 6.5″ of lift. The arms utilize extra large, greaseable bushings at the frame and are designed to use the factory alignment cams at the axle. They are formed for maximum tire clearance. Lastly, they just flat-out look cool and are a nice upgrade from the standard radius arm drop systems.
In the rear, the new 4 link suspension designed is modified for 2.5″ of lift via a new heavy duty coil spring spacer setup. The coil spring spacers located and bolt directly to the factory axle mount. The new provided track bar relocation bracket centers the axle. Extended sway bar links and bump stops round out the rear kit components. Standard or Nitro shocks are available.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Heavy duty Internally Gusseted Radius Arms
- Progressive Rate Front Coil Springs
- Correct Suspension Geometry
- Heavy duty Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Drop Pitman Arm
- Extended rear sway bar links
- Application specific valved shocks
- Bump stop extensions
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- Although very rare, front driveline vibration may occur at speeds over 35 mph when in 4WD. If this occurs, install the appropriate optional t-case indexing kit. Optional t-case indexing ring kit recommended to reduce front driveline angle. Models with a 6 bolt transfer case use part # D5623. Models with an 8 bolt transfer case use part #D5813.
- Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require bearing drop kit D5405.
- Not designed for factory rear airbag suspension models.
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
This product fits the following applications:
- 2014 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
- 2015 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
- 2016 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
- 2017 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
- Front Lift Height: 4.5″
- Front Lift Method: HD Replacement Radius Arms
- Rear Lift Height: 2.5″
- Rear Lift Method: Spacer
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17×9+
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17×9+
- Back Spacing: 5.625″
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50