Zone Offroad 4.5″ Radius Arm Drop Brackets Lift Kit 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Ram 3500 (DIESEL)
Zone Offroad 2013-17 Ram 3500 4.5″ Radius Arm Drop Suspension System. This new lift system utilizes heavy duty drop brackets to relocate the new factory Ram radius arms. The new relocation brackets tie into the factory radius arm mounts as well as additional support to the frame. This relocation corrects the suspension geometry to compensate for the 4.5″ of lift provided by the progressive rate coil springs.
Extended bump stops, dropped pitman arm, track bar relocation and brake line relocation round out the front components. The rear is lifted via a 3″ block and u-bolts. For those looking for a lower rear stance, choose the 2″ rear block kit. Available with both standard and Nitro shocks.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Utilizes Heavy Duty Drop Brackets
- Correct Suspension Geometry
- Progressive Rate Coil Springs
- Although very rare, front driveline vibration may occur at speeds over 35 mph when in 4WD. If this occurs, install the appropriate optional t-case indexing kit. Optional t-case indexing ring kit recommended to reduce front driveline angle. Models with a 6 bolt transfer case use part # D5623. Models with an 8 bolt transfer case use part #D5813.
- Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require bearing drop kit D5405.
- Not designed for dually models.
- Not designed for factory rear airbag suspension models.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2013 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2014 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2015 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2016 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2017 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- Front Lift Height: 4.5
- Front Lift Method: Radius Arm Drop Brackets
- Rear Lift Height: 3
- Rear Lift Method: Block
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17×9+
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17×9+
- Back Spacing: 5.625″
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50