Zone Offroad 2″ Upper Coil Spacer Leveling Kit 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Ram 2500 & 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Ram 3500
Need to level your Dodge? The Zone Offroad Products Ram leveling kit is perfect for you.
The all steel fabricated leveling spacers bolt to the factory upper coil buckets and provide a full 2″ of lift to level out the stance of the new 2013 -2017 Ram heavy duty trucks. The spacer is pitched to properly match the angle of the factory coil mount and locates the factory rubber isolator for correct coil spring indexing.
This kit can be added to a truck by itself as a quick upgrade or paired with optional hydraulic or nitro Zone front/rear shocks.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Black Powder Coating for Long Term Performance
- Maintains Factory Ride
- 100% Bolt On
- Easy Installation
- Designed for models equipped with the radius arm suspension.
- Will not fit 2013 2500 (3/4 ton) models with the 4-link suspension design.
- 2500 and 3500 models do not use the same rear shocks – Be sure to select the correct ones for your application in the options below.
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
This product fits the following applications:
- 2014 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2015 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2016 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2017 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2013 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- 2014 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- 2015 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- 2016 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- 2017 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 2″
- Front Lift Method: Upper Coil Spacer
- Rear Lift Height: 0″
- Install Time Hrs: 4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17″+
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50