SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500 4WD – Knuckle Kit with Superide Shocks
- This is a complete 6″ lift kit for the 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NOTE: Does not fit MagneRide equipped trucks
- NOTE: CAN NOT USE STOCK 17 or 18 INCH WHEELS
- Steering knuckles, crossmembers, “No Drop” torsion bar brackets, bump stops, belly pan, brakeline brackets, front sway bar links and all hardware specific for the 2011-2018 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
Superlift’s 6 inch lift kit for the 2011-2018 Silverado and Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD utilizes “No Drop” torsion bar relocation brackets that keeps the torsion bar crossmember raised up and in the stock location. This design maximizes ground clearance at the frame for a clean look and prevents damaging the torsion bar assembly while off-roading.
Precision CNC machined steering knuckles and heavy duty lower control arm crossmembers insure your Silverado or Sierra will have, and maintain perfect alignment specifications.
The rear lift is achieved with a heavy duty fabricated rear block kit. The primary axle ubolts are captured in the upper and lower plates and the secondary ubolts attach to the OE leaf spring to reduce pinion wrap.
This 6 inch Lift Kit for 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD & 3500 is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty and Superlift’s
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
- Compatible with factory Stabilitrac® and Anti-Skid Control features (No problem codes or irritating dash lights)
- Makes room for 35-37” tires
- Maximum Ground Clearance
- Maintains awesome ride quality and handling characteristics
- Aligns to OEM specifications
- Corrects front to rear factory rake for a level stance
- Fits 2WD and 4WD
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5 – 4.625||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 X 9||5 – 6||–|
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5 – 4.625||–|
|37 x 12.5||20 x 9||5 – 6||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 8 to 9 Hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5