SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2009, 2010 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD or 3500 4WD – Knuckle Kit with Bilstein Shocks
- This is a complete knuckle style lift kit for the 2009-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500 4wd; providing 6” lift height
- Includes related drop brackets, rear blocks, front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide shock option
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, rear block and u-bolt kit, and hardware required specific to the 2009-2010 4wd Chevrolet/GMC 2500HD/3500.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This is the Superlift 6” Knuckle Style lift kit with Bilstein shocks for the 2009-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD and 3500 as well as the GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500 4WD pickups.
Superlift’s 6” kit maintains the stock ride quality while increasing the trucks ground clearance.
The heavy duty, precision designed control arm crossmembers relocate the factory lower control arms while the CNC machined steering knuckles correct the upper control arm and steering tie rod angles. Superlift’s steering knuckles only increase the HD’s track width ¾” per side which is minimal compared to other lift kit brands.
Superlift also lowers the differential to maintain proper CV axle angles while the CV axle spacers insure maximum engagement.
All of the lift kit components are teamed up with a set of 5100 series Bilstein shocks that guarantee a performance and ride quality that is truly second to none!
NOTE: Some Gas HD models with single exhaust, a new, reformed section of exhaust crossover pipe is required to clear front driveshaft
NOTE: If equipped with stock 17-inch wheels and going to use aftermarket new wheels must be 17-inch or larger.
This 6” lift kit with Bilstein shocks for the 2009-2010 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD 4WD is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||16 x 8||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||–||-12 to 0|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||–||-12 to 0|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||–||-12 to +12|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 9 hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5