Zone Offroad 4.5″ IFS System Lift Kit 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Silverado Sierra 1500 2WD
This 4.5″ suspension lift kit system for your 2007-13 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado & GMC 1500 Sierra 2WD pickups.
This 4.5″ system will give you an offroad worthy truck that you can still use as a daily driver. Not only is this system over 90% Made in the USA, this system has many advantages over the competition including new coil over struts instead of strut spacers.
By replacing the struts, Zone Offroad enhances the valving to control the unsprung weight of a 33″ tire for a drastic increase in ride and handling performance over simple strut spacers. The crossmembers are made from 1/4″ thick steel and maintain a clean appearance. They are locked together with two strut bars to add rigidity.
The CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering and control arm geometry and do not limit you to 18″ or larger wheels or require you to cut off the upper control arm droop limiter like the competition. By retaining the factory droop limit, you don’t need to worry about excessive ball joint or steering component wear and be certain the system works with the truck’s Stabilitrack System.
The differences don’t end there, Zone Offroad only uses solid cast rear lift blocks as opposed to fabricated blocks. If you need additional rear height, Zone offers a add-a-leaf to fight spring wrap and yield additional height.
Combine all of these factors and you can lock in the Zone 4.5″ system as the best value out there! Your search has ended.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Over 90% Made in the USA – not a cheap import
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry and allow fitment of 17″ wheels
- Includes coil over struts with enhanced valving to control 33″ tires
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look
- Dual support struts included for off-road protection
- Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System
- Available with Zone Offroad Hydraulic or Nitro shocks
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- To reduce trimming required 20″ wheels with 5 1/2 to 5 3/4″ backspacing recommended.
- Add-A-Leaf C6159 recommended a tail high stance.
- Will not work on extended/crew cab long box vehicles.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2007 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2008 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2009 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2010 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2011 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2012 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2013 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2007 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2008 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2009 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2010 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2011 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2012 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2013 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD
- Front Lift Height: 4 1/2″
- Front Lift Method: IFS System
- Rear Lift Height: 4″
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 4-5
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 4
- Wheel Size: 17×9
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50 x 17
- Wheel Size: 18×9
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50 x 18
- Wheel Size: 20×9
- Back Spacing: 5.75″
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50 x 20