Zone Offroad 3-1/2″ Strut Spacers & leveling+body lift kit 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 1500
Looking for an affordable lift to clear 33’s? Spacer kits with more than 2″ of lift cause premature wearing of the upper ball joints. Upper control arm lifts with new joints lead to increased camber changes during suspension travel. Zone Offroad has engineered the perfect, best performing solution. We’ve combined a 2″ leveling lift with a 1.5″ body lift to give optimum performance at a budget price.
This system fits 2007 – 2013 models with the new body style. If your 2007 is the Classic body style you will need to purchase the Zone Combo Kit 1352
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Maintains factory ride.
- Front bumper is relocated for factory look.
- Grade 10.9 body bolts included
- No strut compressor required for installation
- Easy to follow – detailed instructions
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- Will not fit Denali models.
- The optional rear bumper relocation system is for appearance only and cannot be used for towing.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2007 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2008 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2009 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2010 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2011 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2012 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2013 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2007 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2008 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2009 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2010 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2011 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2012 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2013 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- Front Lift Height: 3 1/2″
- Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers & Body Lift
- Install Time Hrs: 3
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: Stock
- Back Spacing: Stock
- Max Tire Size: 33×12.50