Zone Offroad 6.5″ Lift Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Chevy/GMC Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Yukon XL 1500 4WD
This 6.5″ system will give you an offroad worthy SUV that you can still use as a daily driver. Custom valved replacement struts are included to properly handle the increased weight of the larger tires & wheels. The massive 1 piece main crossmembers are made from 1/4″ thick steel and built to handle anything. In addition to a heavy duty differential skid plate that locks the two crossmembers together an additional strut bar is included on the passenger side to ensure a solid sub-frame. The CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering geometry as well as reduce installation time compared to a drop bracket system. Combine all of these factors and the Zone 6″ system is built to perform!
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Custom valved replacement Strut included.
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering geometry.
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers.
- Differential skid plate included for off-road protection.
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles.
- All wheel drive models require driveline modification.
- Will not fit vehicles equipped with Auto-Ride.
- This is for new body style 2007 only. Will not fit classic models.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
- Minor premature engagement of the StabiliTrak system may occur during certain maneuvers.
- To reduce trimming, 20″ wheels with 5.5″-5.75″ backspacing recommended.
- Will not fit 2009-11 two mode hybrid models with electric power steering (EPS).
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-14 Chevy Avalanche 1500 4WD Gas
- 07-14 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD Gas
- 07-14 Chevy Tahoe 4WD Gas
- 07-14 GMC Yukon 4WD Gas
- 07-14 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD Gas
- Front Lift Height: 6.5″
- Front Lift Method: IFS w/Struts
- Rear Lift Height: 5.5″
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Install Time Hrs: 8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 20 x 9
- Back Spacing: 5.75″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 18 x 9
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 34 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17 x 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50